Thursday, February 26, 2004

Well as you can see I've got a new template for the blog and a new name, and I just found out that everybody really, really likes me, so that's nice. Right now I'm listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers and watching everyone in this here college library trying very hard to learn things.

Learn, students, learn!

Trying to work my way through Thomas Wolfe's You can't go home again and it's very good, but I don't think it can match Look homeward, angel which I thought was a brilliant piece of writing.

Some links of interest for you: A very nice flash piece of the newest Elvis Presley song. Boy, it's good! An Archive of all your favorite cereal boxes (I like Count Chocula because it's full of chocolate). Both links via everlasting blort

Also, here's a link to the web journal of pretty good novelist and father of the Sandman comic (no, I am not forgetting Jack Kirby's Sandman!) Neil Gaiman

Have a nice day. Eat, drink, grow large with food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home