Flickr

Thursday, March 18, 2004

"LIFE IS A GREAT MYSTERY. IS EVERYONE A DIFFERENT PERSON WHEN THEY ARE WITH SOMEONE ELSE? OLE GOLLY HAS NEVER BEEN THIS WAY. I WONDER IF PEOPLE ACT LIKE THIS WHEN THEY GET MARRIED. HOW COULD SHE GET MARRIED? WOULD MR. WALDENSTEIN COME TO LIVE WITH US THEN? THEY COULD PUT THEIR CHILD IN MY ROOM IF THEY WANTED TO. I WOULDN'T MIND. I DON'T THINK. UNLESS IT WAS A VERY NOSY CHILD WHO TRIED TO READ MY NOTEBOOKS. THEN I WOULD SMASH IT."

—excerpt from Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh, 1964

Michael Moorcock online at Michael Moorcock's Multiverse is a nice looking but badly built and organized site with a lot of information about the world famous creator of such fantasy icons as Elric, Hawkmoon, and Corum, all aspects of The Eternal Champion. Wow! As I click through the site, an official Moorcock site, mind you, I just can't believe how badly organized it is! Just terrible. Someone oughta go over there with the Black Sword and kick some programmer ass, seriously.

Elric of Melnibone

A small but better organized Moorcock site is here. A site with some nice images of Moorcock covers and book illustrations can be found at The Dreaming City.

Bruce Sterling is tickled pink:

Sterling


"I can blog myself blogging my blog. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home