Wednesday, June 16, 2004

"Have you never thought how danger must surround power as shadow does light? This sorcery is not a game we play for pleasure or for praise. Think of this: that every word, every act of our Art is said and done either for good, or for evil. Before you speak or do you must know the price that is to pay!"

—excerpt from A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin

The Great Johnny Ramone

Johnny Ramone has cancer. One by one the greatest punk band in the history of rock n roll are being taken. On occasion the whole concept of time and entropy really pisses me off.

Bloomsday 100th celebration and I had no clue, not being able to make it through anything James Joyce has written. However, I am not alone in this. Believe me, If I could I would, and don't you elitists sneer at me, I have the same problem with Faulkner...Strangely enough, a friend sent me a Bloomsday card. You can make your own here, people.

Logged into Yahoo this morning and surprise, surprise, they have a nice redesign and increased their e-mail account storage to a healthy 100 megs. Guess we have Google to thank for that, and speaking of...I still have those three gmail accounts up for grabs.

The Lakers were humiliated in last night's final game of the NBA championship. They used to be my team when Magic was around, but nothing gave me greater satisfaction than to see them beaten into submission by Detroit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home