Wednesday, July 21, 2004

"I want to be alone with you," he said. "One of these days I'm going to tell everybody and we can stop all of this sneaking around."
She did not try to calm him down. "That would be fine," she said. "If we're alone, we'll leave the lamp lighted so that we can see each other, and I can holler as much as I want without anybody's having to butt in, and you can whisper in my ear any crap you can think of."

—excerpt from 100 Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Márquez

Vampirella #1 Gold Edition

Vampirella #1 Gold Edition

More Frank Frazetta Vampirella:
Large scan of the original cover. High rez pencil and Ink sketches: classic pose :: Vampi w/bat :: kneeling :: classic #2 :: cover art.

I hate the new WYSIWYG editor at Blogger.Com because it screws me over when I'm trying to write simple html.

Some kind person named George sent me a link with a large number of interesting Gabriel Garcia Márquez links. I will post it here. The democratic convention's official blog via scripting news and a community blog for the convention bloggers. Al Franken smashes Bill O'Reilly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home