Saturday, July 10, 2004

"With women, you keep bumping against them, because they want different things, they're a different race. Either they give, like a plant, or scrape, like a stone. In all the green world nothing feels as good as a woman's good nature."

—excerpt from Rabbit, Run by John Updike

Everybody wants to Blog the World

I could spend a lot of time reading other blogs, and I do, but I wonder how long it will be before we hit the 100 million blog threshhold. Ha! Most of us don't have that much to say that is new or different, but the urge to put content out there where it could be read by almost anybody seems irresistable. All in all I consider it a pretty harmless activity and would rather people do that than hang out on street corners drinking tallboys and trying to look cool. That would be pathetic, not like blogging, which is noble and at all times worthwhile.

This is a really interesting blog that I haven't added to my roll for some reason, but I think you should check it out because it's real and it's well written.

If you are looking for some interesting blog templates you can find some nice ones at migraine design featuring popular TV shows and others pop culture icons. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home