Monday, August 02, 2004

"...So it was on this night that blew warm, then cool, as they let the wind take them downtown at eight o'clock. They felt the wings on their fingers and elbows flying, then, suddenly plunged in new sweeps of air, the clear autumn river flung them headlong where they must go."

—excerpt from Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury

t h o u g h t s   a n d   e v e n t s

People are mean. People are bad. Sometimes People are very nice.

Alone and Lonely are not the same.

Saw several baby deer this morning. They're cute.

The new issue of rumble is out.

Ladytron is excellent. I'm listening to them right now.

I don't sleep well in strange places. I don't sleep well with strange people.

Nice quote from The Simpsons: "Fox News: Your voice for evil."

I am mentioned in a post from Citrus Moon. It made me feel good.

People take drugs because it makes them feel good. That makes sense to me.

My brother and his wife and her sister are in town. My other brother is coming too.

Weblogs are a good idea. I don't like boring weblogs. They bore me.

Read this thread where I call someone gay because he's an asshole. Maybe I should have called him an asshole instead.

Coffee is good.

You should always drink coffee within 30 minutes after it's made or it tastes like shit.

The word "shit" offends some people.

Other words that piss people off: "fuck" "asshole" "motherfucker"
"asswipe" "fuckface" and "whore". Also "butthole" but it's become more acceptable over time.

Many people aren't that interesting to talk to, but it's not their fault.

I want everyone to have a nice day every day. I mean it.

Have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home