Sunday, October 03, 2004

The October issue of rumble is online now. New stories by Yvonne Chism-Peace, Andy Henion, Julie Ann Shapiro, Silas Grey, and Charles Richard Laing. Check it out.

Jessica Alba as Sue Storm

I miss Dark Angel

When I was watching the debate President Bush would just stare at the camera with his mouth hanging open. About the third time this happened I couldn't stand it any more and screamed "SAY SOMETHING!" at the TV. I guess I don't have a lot of patience sometimes.

This is beautiful. A xhtml/css/javascript slideshow all within a single page. Still in the beta stage but it looks really good, and might be used to take the place of PowerPoint presentations. It might also have some interesting applications for fiction writers on the web. By Eric Meyer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home