Destroy Everything You Touch

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Ladytron: Destroy Everything You Touch

Well I'm back, and with a few links to free music files on the web. You may have noticed my subtle obsession with the AWESOME electro-quartet Ladytron. Yes? Well I have two links to a copy of the MP3 file of Destroy Everything You Touch in case you're interested. Better grab 'em while they're fresh:

Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch 1
Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch 2
Destroy Everything You Touch lyrics

Ladytron - Sugar Video [windows media]

Even More Freakin' Music! Links!

Rare Kate Bush demo MP3s
Veruca Salt: demos and live tracks

3 Comments:

Blogger hexadecimals resources said...

I was reading your blog and thought i would mention this free blog hosting site.

Free blog hosting using wordpress. The top blogging tols online and many free templates to choose from. Free hosting. Get your blog free hentai now!

GET FREE BLOG NOW

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a party girl
site/blog. It pretty much covers party girl
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

3:40 AM  
Blogger Raven said...

Nice blog, I own a site that is about music video codes if you would like check it out at music video codes

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home