My Man Godrey

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My Man Godfrey

One of my favorites, with outstanding comic acting from both Lombard and Powell, My Man Godfrey can be viewed or downloaded online at Archive.Org.

I ran across The Hype Machine today and it's worth a visit. Not only does it collect music files being posted to blogs and present them in a custom stream for your enjoyment, it also posts links to the original blog posts themselves. If you want to see what is currently being posted music-wise on MP3 blogs, this is a good place to go.

p.s. I'm listening to it RIGHT NOW!

Everybody is blogging about Writeboard today and I don't want to be left out. This is a truly innovative web app which allows two or more users to write a document together, and save the various versions. This is only of of a handful of features. Great for writers and bloggers alike.

Freeware is cool. Tiny is cool. Here is a huge page of links to almost every little freeware graphics program ever made. Check out the other categories too.

Video Quote!


"I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes...like yourselves."

Source: Movie Quotes dot Com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home