Like Spring Rain

Monday, November 07, 2005

Okay, so I couldn't stand the old template for the blog anymore. Not that it was terrible but it just wasn't good enough. I'm putting up this new template; it may be just temporary, but the old colors were depressing me; this is a little better.

Did the U.S. military use White Phosphorus as a chemical weapon during the attack on Fallujah? I saw this debate on Democracy Now and you can read the transcript and judge for yourselves. Also, a photo gallery from the italian news organization that filmed the documentary Fallujah, The Hidden Massacre.

Nearly Nice: A page of links to beautiful CSS-styled websites. A newly unveiled plaque marks the location of the first Sex Pistols gig at Central Saint Martins School of Art in London, England. Awesome! Boycotting Yahoo because of an incident involving human rights abuses

I recently read The Lovely Bones even though I'm not much into modern fiction. I thought it was going to be horrible but turned out to be a highly readable novel, well worth my time. I am currently working my way with some glee through The Corrections.