Tiny Bubbles

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Michelle used to have a blog called Life In The Present. It's gone now, for some reason. But I tracked down her current blog for two reasons. One: she is an interesting and clever writer. Two: she is cute. I may be going out on a limb here but I sometimes think cute is almost as important as clever writing.

The web can be a lonely place. It may be affecting my judgment somewhat. Still...

The Olympics: Torino 2006 I am watching countless hours of coverage, and enjoying it. You may ask why. The answer is because it is a singular event, the gathering in one place of many of the world's greatest athletes. This is big fun for me. I am not a typical sports nut but I love watching great PERFORMANCE. The snowboarding was like, totally awesome. I am also totally into all downhill skiing events. Hockey is fun to watch. Plus women's figure skating, of course. Curling I haven't figured out yet. But maybe someday I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home