Micro Fiction: The Vampire Robots

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

S t i l l   a l i v e.  I know I haven't posted for a while. Haven't had much to say, really. But here's something of perhaps mild interest to some: An amateurish rendering of my old story The Vampire Robots, done as a flash movie by some very nice person who noticed it.

Stu has a great new demo. So sweet.

Erasure is a process by which you can take any text and from it, create a poem. Via the ever-sweet and complex Michelle

I would like to recommend (once again) the very fine hypertext writing site of Fireland which is Josh Allen's site. On the web for many years, the site features fine writing and excellent web design. I always go there when I need to remember what writing for the web is all about. Redesign completed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home