I, Blogger

Friday, March 07, 2008

Yes, I retain the ability to blog though I have not done it for a while. I don't know why. It's not necessary to explain. I have a small number of things to say. Tao Lin wrote a story with Lindsay Lohan in it even though he should have known I wrote my own story with Lindsay Lohan in it but have been dissatisfied with it. I am not angry.

Bear Parade published a new book and it's called Eat When You Feel Sad by Zachary German. I am surprised they published another book so soon. I have not read it yet. I just glanced at it and then did other things. I will read it soon.

Rumble has not been updated in a while. I have been sick, or not feeling well. I feel bad about it but will get to work on it soon. I hope not too many people are angry with me.

I am angry that the sci-fi channel is not showing more Dr. Who episodes, and cannot even find out when more Dr. Who episodes will be on. It is frustrating. It is also making me kind of sad but not too sad. I will probably get over it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Teddy Hanover said...

don't forget about that catchy satire of eat when you feel sad called drink and you'll feel fucking great viewable at bore parade.

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home