Sometimes My Heart Pushes My Ribs by Ellen Kennedy

Monday, February 23, 2009

Sometimes My Heart Pushes My Ribs This new book of prose-poetry is available now from Muumuu House, an independent publisher. Some of the work in this book has been published previously online or on Ellen's blog. The book is reasonably priced at $12 dollars. You can find more information here. A page of reviews can be found here.

I'm happy for Ellen, and hope the publication of her book will make her happy. I think it will. I am waiting to receive a copy. Once I have received the copy and read it, and fondled it a bit, I will write a review and publish it at Rumble. Ellen has a rare talent and your money would be better spent buying this book than some dvd with stupid car explosions in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home